- Computer Savvy. The candidate would not need to know how to program, or how to build or troubleshoot a computer, but should have experience using the Internet, Word, Excel and other common applications.
- Good with numbers. As we work in the financial sector, strong basic math skills are needed. A good understanding of basic algebra is a great help in this industry.
- Good interpersonal skills. We are looking for somebody who is good with people - somebody who enjoys talking to people, understand human nature, and is generally a likeable person.
- Little to no experience. We prefer somebody with no pre-conceived notions, or prior experience that would impede learning our process. Somebody fresh out of school is ideal.
- Loves to learn. Somebody who is willing to learn new things, enjoys learning new things, and is a fast learner will thrive at NELiX TransaX.
NELiX TransaX is a unique organization. We have not seen any other organization like ours. We are 1/2 tech firm, and 1/2 merchant services (payment processing provider). We offer a unique hybrid of two industries that are already unique in their sales process.
This Sales Associate is almost like an apprenticeship - the individual would assist a seasoned sales professional. This would include making calls, assisting with pricing, research, technical consulting, and other tasks core to our sales process.
The Sales Associate would start with a base salary and quarterly performance bonuses with the ability to move into a full sales role which includes ongoing residual income from new accounts.
The individual would work out of our sales office in Schaumburg, IL. Visit our websites for more information:
BTW - we are also interested in talking to VB programmers, but our immediate need is in the sales area.
If you are interested in talking further and learning more, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.